Description disponible en anglais uniquement.
How are we applying technology to global and local challenges and problems? How do we bring transparency to your sustainability efforts? Hosted by Microsoft, this workshop invites participants to join a conversation on how to become more sustainable and digitally mature in their organizations through a series of conversations and demos. Mark Levene will join the discussion to present in-depth findings from the Digital Nations Sustainability Working Group, share his strategies, lessons learned, and what’s coming up next.
- Learn how to establish sustainable strategies: sustainable value chain, procurement, and metrics
- Explore the phases of government evolution and the digital maturity model
- Measure impact with Microsoft’s Sustainability Calculator
- Get inspired with a Q&A government spotlight with Mark Levene, Digital Nations Sustainability Working Group and Digital Government Partnerships Lead at the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat
At the end of this workshop, you’ll:
- Address sustainable practices to measure and actively report from an organizational perspective
- Better understand what and how your team can establish and explore more sustainable strategies
- Envision the next steps for your organization
Director of Digital TransformationMicrosoft Global
Lead, Digital Government PartnershipsTreasury Board of Canada Secretariat
Digital Advisor, Public SectorMicrosoft Canada
Industry Manager, Government and HealthcareMicrosoft Canada