Attendees of FWD50 2020 get access the recordings of the talks from the 2020 event for a year.
Setting up your account
To get started, you’ll need to set a new password. Check the inbox of the account you used to register for the conference for a mail titled, “Your invitation to the FWD50 Community at FWD50.”
If you can’t find that email:
- Click the YOUR ACCOUNT button on the bottom right corner of this website.
- Enter the email with which you registered for the conference.
- Click “Forgot Password.” We’ll send you a new mail.
Once you’ve found the email. follow the instructions it contains to set a new password.
Watching a talk
To watch a talk, visit that session’s page by clicking on it from the Interactive Agenda. On the session page, click the WATCH VIDEO button.
- If you’re logged in, you’ll be able to play your video and turn on French or English captions.
- If you aren’t logged in, you’ll be prompted for your username and password.
Want to buy a content pass?
If you couldn’t attend FWD50 this year, don’t worry: You can still buy a pass to access all the amazing talks. Mail us at email@example.com and we’ll take care of billing you and creating your account.
Your membership gives you access to the content associated with your plan for one year after purchasing a plan.
If you wish to continue accessing this content, or you’d like to access content produced during the next event, you will have the option to extend your membership by another year.
You can cancel your membership at any time. Deleting your profile will remove your ability to access member-only content on FWD50.com
If something isn’t working the way it should, or you need help, contact us.